Chairman Governing Body
- Responsible for planning and implementing various welfare measures for faculty, staff and students.
- Responsible to develop methods of assistance for placement to students.
- Responsible for ensuring that vision / mission and PEOs are constantly complied, monitored and approved.
- Responsible for ensuring resources for effective implementation of the quality management system of the college.
- Responsible for planning and development of the college and its activities.
- Authorized for sanctioning of funds for various procurement activities.
- Responsible for faculty and staff selection.
- Responsible for ensuring the continual improvement based on various feedback meetings.
- Responsible for exploring the possibilities of introducing new courses.
- Responsible for student admission as per the University norms.
- Coordinating all administrative processes related to the institution.
- Oversees the organizational aspects of the Institution.
- Administer the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Counsel students as required
- Communicate with all staffs, parents, regulatory bodies and the public.
- Implement actions that improve the Institution and the quality of education.
- Uphold the vision of the Institution.
- Resolving day to day activities.
- Functions as the Head of the Institution
- Responsible for overall development of the Institution.
- Ensure the attainment of vision of the Institution through strategic mission.
- Define quality policy and objectives.
- Define & delegate responsibilities of various positions in the organization.
- Final authority for all academic, admission, administrative, co-curricular and extracurricular, research, placement, innovation, resource mobilization, planning and development, recruitment.
- Channelizes the growth and benchmarking activities of accreditation and affiliation processes for the institute.
- Alumni interaction.
- To discharge the routine duty of the Principal in his absence.
- Prepare and execute academic calendar.
- Attesting the Course Note and Course diaries maintained by teaching staff and verifies the Portion Completion Status Prepared by the Departments.
- Coordinates the General Timetable of the college and the timetable preparation of all Departments of the College.
- Oversee the teaching-learning process.
- Carry out result analysis and submit corrective measures to the Principal.
- Planning and creating an environment in which academic process becomes systematic ensuring smooth conduct of classes, curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Initiate better teaching learning methods.
- Responsible for assisting the principal for all academic related activities.
- Responsible for Quality improvement of teaching and learning process.
- Setting appropriate standards and benchmarks in curriculum areas, and analyzing, preparing and presenting data to demonstrate achievements of cohorts in test and tasks, and learning’s
- Being proactive in the support of colleagues in both academic and behavior- related matters
- Overseeing the preparation and implementation of work programs, study plans and other courses of study within the relevant subject areas.
Dean Quality Assurance and Research
- To motivate and mend the faculty & students in developing Research culture.
- To assist in writing project proposals for grant of funds.
- To monitor and guide the faculty to achieve their goals according to outcome based education.
- Ensure Quality enhancement and sustenance of the College with regard to academics and overall performance.
- Coordinate the documentation of the various programs / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
- The dean acts as the IQAC Coordinator and oversees the various accreditation process
Dean Guidance and Counselling
- Guide students and help them to discover and develop their educational, vocational, and psychological potentialities and thereby to achieve an optimal level of personal happiness and social usefulness.
- Managing the core counselling functions: academic, career, and personal counselling,
- Manage, evaluate and coordinate the service areas of the Counselling Cell and its activities.
- Oversee the counselling and advising of all students.
- Collaborate with other administrators and instructional faculty to develop and coordinate programs and services across the campus and curriculum to meet the needs of a diverse student population.
Dean Student Activities
- Coordinate and conduct student activities, monitoring the progress in academic portions, monitoring the placement activities.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of institution policies and guidelines, most often those that directly affect student needs.
- Responsible for planning, connecting, organizing, culminating all activities leading to placement needs of the graduating students.
- Ensures the smooth coordination with various stakeholders required for the process of placement.
- Initiates the process of feedback collection from the visiting companies/organizations for offering placement and shares with concerned Departments for better understanding and possible improvements in the subsequent sessions/years.
- Coordinates activities for pool-in placement drives.
- Facilitate career guidance to the students.
- Develops and nurtures contacts/connects with industries/companies/ organizations/alumni database in view of placement needs.
- To equip the student for seeking employability by providing training, mock interviews etc.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Keep and maintain the records of attendance for the students and staff members regularly as per regulation.
- Maintain the leave register of all the employees. The Staff members, for any leave, shall apply to the Principal through the HOD.
- General administration within college and hostel, construction, accounts, library administration, security, transportation, games & cultural activities etc. are under the direct control of the Administrative Assistant.
- All admission shall be done, as per regulation, through the Administrative Assistant under the direct supervision of the Principal.
- Responsible for fee collections, reconciliation, monitoring of due fees in close coordination with the Administrative Office.
- Calling for budget details both for consumables and non-consumables from the Departments of the Institution.
- Compiling the budget and getting the approval of the appropriate body and communication back to the Department concerned.
- Keeping of books of accounts such as ledger, subsidiary books, cash book, etc. as per the approved procedure/manual.
- Compilation of accounts such as trial balance, reconciliation, preparation of income and expenditure statements, cash flow and balance sheet.
- Maintenance of expenditure details and reviewing them periodically vis-à-vis budget and taking appropriate actions in pursuance of instructions by the authority concerned.
- Management of all payables by the Institution by taking prompt action after approval from the authority concerned, all bills for supplies and services availed.
- Renewal of deposits and withdrawal of deposits for meeting recurring and non- recurring expenditure.
- Keeping the funds received as grant for sponsored and funded research projects in a separate account and incurring expenditure only for the purpose it is granted.
- Preparation of all remuneration bills and disbursement for testing, consultancy work, remuneration for approved courses conducted and other incentives related payment to the faculty and staff.
Head of Departments
- Functional and administrative head of the concerned Department.
- Ensures the smooth running of the concerned Department by laying goals and milestones of the Department. Vision and Mission statements too are chalked out for streamlining all further actions.
- Responsible for conduct of DAB, PAC and stream committee meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating the accreditation process.
- Builds and leads the team of required numbers of faculty members, staff and students.
- Ensures planning, execution, troubleshooting of all academic activities, examination, research and publication, projects and developmental activities.
- Coordinates intra and inter institutional communicational roles.
- Plans and organizes events (conference, seminars, workshops, and training) and conducts industrial visits.
- The primary role of each faculty is to prepare appropriate course plans and deliver lectures (theory classes) and conduct lab sessions as per the allotted timetable.
- Support various activities/roles in department functioning like preparing Timetables, Calendars, Manuals etc.
- Counselling and mentoring the students, maintaining Academic/Course files, plan and conduct tests, design assignments/projects for students, discharge examination duties, aid/assist in co-curricular and extracurricular activities as assigned by the Department.
- Responsible for the resources of the Library and information Centre comprising assets in both hard and soft forms.
- Envisages the plans, initiates actions for addressing all possible needs of primary stakeholders - students, teachers (via identifying and ordering books, reference material, journals, online resources, issue of resources and maintenance of records).